Friday, August 5, 2011

Participating, not Entering

I had a valid question asked of me today.  "Why are you entering your own challenge?  Isn't that kind of unfair?"
This is a totally valid question.  I am participating in the Challenge, but will not enter any of my projects in the scoring process.
I am participating because I believe I should not ask anyone to do anything that I am not willing to do myself.
And, this is also a fun way to keep up on what's going on with everyone else, and to be giddy with excitement at their progress.
It's SUPPOSED to be fun.  If it's not fun, change the game you're playing.  :-D

1 comment:

  1. Its encouraging to see someone who does the caliber of work you do willing to start with the rest of us newbs and move forward.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I began playing SCA in 1999. I had this idea to become a Late Period Costuming Laurel from Day One. On the way, I developed a deeper love for all things Italian, specifically the clothing. If you have questions, ask me. If you have comments, share them. If you have suggestions, tell me.