Thursday, December 22, 2011

It Happens

Well, I am not going to be able to finish my project for the ACC.
I was unrealistic about my ambition and the scope of the embroidery.  Am bummed that I don't have a Fabio new dress to wear, but at the same time... I have to forgive myself sometime or I will spend an eternity looking for an invisible jet.
Pneumonia likes my lungs.  This makes me sad.
I failed another set of bloodwork - anemia, a1c outta whack, low blood count.  I think the DMV has officially revoked my lisence.
I keep telling myself that when you hit rock bottom, the only way you can go is "up".  Unfortunately, there is also sideways.
Time to count blessings: great kids, new boots,  job I love.  Now I'm smiling again.
:-D

2 comments:

  1. You are always beautiful, no matter what you wear.

    Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help your burdens.

    You are an incredible woman, and your light touches many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, having no breath makes so much difficult. I agree with Jaquelinne that you always look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I began playing SCA in 1999. I had this idea to become a Late Period Costuming Laurel from Day One. On the way, I developed a deeper love for all things Italian, specifically the clothing. If you have questions, ask me. If you have comments, share them. If you have suggestions, tell me.